Our new season begins in October 2023! Join us for Tai Chi and Qigong at the Regent Centre on Locke Street South.

Holiday Weekend Classes are On + Upcoming Workshops

Dear All,

I've had a couple of people ask after classes this coming weekend, particularly the holiday Monday. All classes are running as usual, including classes on Monday, February 18, 2019. Note that I am away this weekend, but Gillianne and Vince will be covering classes. Please come out if you can and support them, and your own practice! It's always good to work out regardless of whether I'm there or not!

Mark Your Calendars:

The Spiritual Development workshop, which was originally scheduled for this coming Sunday, will run on February 24, 2019. This workshop runs from my home. This time around we'll be focusing on ways to welcome in the fresh energies of the Lunar New Year.

On Sunday, March 3rd, 2019, I'm offering a Qigong workshop at the Regent Centre, 150 Locke St. South, from 1-5pm. This workshop will focus on cultivating inner peace through a focused mind. Despite one notable interruption, January's Qigong workshop was absolutely wonderful. I hope you'll join us this time around!

After February's Lok Hup Ba Fa workshop, I decided to offer another one in April, so look for the return of Lok Hup on Sunday, April 7, 2019.

Please email me at smithmk2@gmail.com and let me know if you would like to attend any of these workshops, or inquire there or at 905 521-0043 for more information.

NOTE: If you're receiving this message by email, please don't hit reply--your answer will go into the void! Add my email address is in the "to" line, or start a new email to smithmk2@gmail.com if you wish to correspond with me. Thanks!

No comments: