Our new season begins in October 2023! Join us for Tai Chi and Qigong at the Regent Centre on Locke Street South.

Classes Begin Saturday, October 3rd, 2020




I'm writing with a quick reminder that classes resume this Saturday at noon! I'm eagerly looking forward to seeing you all again, sharing some insights and new practices I worked with while I was away, and helping you learn and improve your art.

We'll meet at the same Zoom link we were using before. If you've misplaced it, or if you'd like to join for the first time and you need instructions, please get in touch at smithmk2@gmail.com or (905) 521-0043.

ONLINE SCHEDULE:

Monday
Qigong 1pm-2pm
Intermediate Tai Chi 2-3pm
Continuing (Sword and sometimes Sabre and Hsing-I*) 3-3:30
Lok Hup Ba Fa: 3:30-4pm

Wednesday
Beginner's Tai Chi 1-2pm
Intermediate Tai Chi 2-3pm
Continuing (Sword and sometimes Sabre and Hsing-I) 3-3:30
Lok Hup Ba Fa: 3:30-4pm

Saturday
Qigong Noon-1pm
Beginner's Tai Chi 1-2pm
Continuing (Tai Chi, Sword and sometimes Sabre and Hsing-I, Lok Hup review) 2-3:30  

No comments: