Our new season begins in October 2023! Join us for Tai Chi and Qigong at the Regent Centre on Locke Street South.

Monthly Fee Change in 2021

Dear All,

I've been absolutely delighted by the persistence many of you have shown in continuing with your Tai Chi and Qigong studies throughout 2020, through our Zoom sessions. It's been my pleasure to continue to offer instruction, as well as to include Lok Hup Ba Fa and other advanced sets as part of our continuing exploration of the Taoist arts. 

Something I haven't shared with you is that I had intended to increase the monthly fees this year, starting with our new teaching season in October 2020. I delayed announcing that decision because current events have seemed to provide a never-ending cornucopia of changes, and I didn't want to introduce anything new into the mix.

I know things are still in flux, but it is necessary for me to introduce the planned fee increase now. I hope you'll understand that this change is vital to my ability to support all of you. In return, I'll continue to offer the highest quality of instruction.

Beginning in January 2021, the fee for Tai Chi and Qigong lessons is $50 / month.
If you are a student, on ODSP, OW, or in financial need, the fee is $30 / month.

I understand that there may be some of you who have lost work or income due to covid. Since I'm in the same boat, I understand completely. If you had budgeted for the previous rate of $40 / month and you can't afford more, please let me know. My priority is that you are able to continue studying Tai Chi and Qigong, and I'll do whatever I can to facilitate that.

Thanks for understanding. All my best to you and yours. See you on December 30th for class (don't forget the schedule's a bit different that day!), and / or in 2021. 

If you need to contact me for whatever reason, please do so at smithmk2@gmail.com or (905) 521-0043.

Subscribe to make sure you don't miss any posts. Subscribing will deliver new posts into your email inbox. Click here to go to the Feedburner signup page.


No comments: