Our new season begins in October 2023! Join us for Tai Chi and Qigong at the Regent Centre on Locke Street South.

Some Audio Content for You

Dear All,

Just a reminder that there are no classes this coming Monday the 11th or Wednesday the 13th of May (2020 if you're still counting).

While I'm otherwise occupied this week, I thought I would leave you with some material to keep you entertained and hopefully help you continue to practice. I was originally going to release this on class days but some of you got excited when I spilled the beans at class, so here you go! You should be able to listen directly at the link, or download these files for later by clicking on the three little dots on the right side of the screen under the file info and selecting "Download."


This is a rough draft that isn't road tested but let me know if it's helpful: it's the Tai Chi Set, narrated in the same terms I use at class. I found it a little tricky to narrate this while sitting at my desk but it's a start anyway! Future drafts to follow. 


This is a set we've done at class many times, but I've been struggling to figure out a way to lead it during Zoom classes. I sat down to record it, deciding that I would really take my time with it and...it's 43 minutes long! It's a really take-your-time-ish version of this meditation, and if I do say so myself, will leave you feeling really refreshed and balanced. It can be done sitting in a chair or standing. Either way, you'll want to have enough room to move your arms out to each side. Enjoy!


***

If you're not part of my classes but you find these files useful anyway, that's great! You can share these and any other original work from this site if you credit me, but you can't remix them or sell them.  



No comments: