Our new season begins in October 2023! Join us for Tai Chi and Qigong at the Regent Centre on Locke Street South.

Snowfall warning for Saturday, January 18, 2020—watch this space

Hi everyone,

I'll be keeping an eye on the weather Saturday, January 18 into the late morning and early afternoon to see whether it looks like class should go ahead. For now I'm assuming it won't be an issue for me to make the drive across town, but if it's very bleak and class is cancelled for Saturday, I'll announce that on the website at taichionlocke.blogspot.com.

Eventually you'll receive the notification in your email inbox, but a last-minute cancellation probably won't show up in your email until after class. The system I use involves a large delay between the time I post to the site and the time emails get pushed out to you.

SO if you have any doubt at all about the weather tomorrow, please check taichionlocke.blogspot.com before heading out. If I am cancelling, I'll post that information before 1pm tomorrow. You'll be able to see it on the website, but it won't show up in your email until later.

If class is going ahead as usual, I won't post anything, so if you don't see any notification about cancellation, then assume class is on.

I hope that's clear! As always use your own discretion with regard to whether it's safe for you to travel. Fingers crossed that everything goes smoothly with the weather tomorrow. For those of you planning to attend the Lok Hup workshop, I'm guessing that tomorrow's storm will be well cleared away by Sunday, so it will almost certainly go ahead.

Take care and stay cosy!

Melissa.

No comments: